When using this document, keep the following in mind:
1. This document may, wholly or partially, be subject to change without notice.
2. All rights are reserved: No one is permitted to reproduce or duplicate, in any form, the whole or part of this document
without Hitachi's permission.
3. Hitachi will not be held responsible for any damage to the user that may result from accidents or any other reasons
during operation of the user's unit according to this document.
4. Circuitry and other examples described herein are meant merely to indicate the characteristics and performance of
Hitachi's semiconductor products. Hitachi assumes no responsibility for any intellectual property claims or other
problems that may result from applications based on the examples described herein.
5. No license is granted by implication or otherwise under any patents or other rights of any third party or Hitachi, Ltd.
6. MEDICAL APPLICATIONS: Hitachi's products are not authorized for use in MEDICAL APPLICATIONS without the
written consent of the appropriate officer of Hitachi's sales company. Such use includes, but is not limited to, use in life
support systems. Buyers of Hitachi's products are requested to notify the relevant Hitachi sales offices when planning
to use the products in MEDICAL APPLICATIONS.