1. The information given herein, including the specifications and dimensions, is subject to change without prior
notice to improve product characteristics. Before ordering,purchasers are advised to contact Hitachi sales
department for the latest version of this data sheets.
2. Please be sure to read
for Safe Use and Notices” in the individual brochure before use.
3. In cases where extremely high reliability is required(such as use in nuclear power control, aerospace and
aviation, traffic equipment, life-support-related medical equipment, fuel control equipment and various kinds
of safety equipment), safety should be ensured by using semiconductor devices that feature assured safety or
by means of user’s fail-safe precautions or other arrangement. Or consult Hitachi’ s sales department staff.
4. In no event shall Hitachi be liable for any damages that may result from an accident or any other cause during
operation of the user’s units according to this data sheets. Hitachi assumes no responsibility for any
intellectual property claims or any other problems that may result from applications of information, products
or circuits described in this data sheets.
5. In no event shall Hitachi be liable for any failure in a semiconductor device or any secondary damage
resulting from use at a value exceeding the absolute maximum rating.
6. No license is granted by this data sheets under any patents or other rights of any third party or Hitachi, Ltd.
7. This data sheets may not be reproduced or duplicated, in any form, in whole or in part , without the expressed
written permission of Hitachi, Ltd.
8. The products (technologies) described in this data sheets are not to be provided to any party whose purpose in
their application will hinder maintenance of international peace and safety not are they to be applied to that
purpose by their direct purchasers or any third party. When exporting these products (technologies), the
necessary procedures are to be taken in accordance with related laws and regulations.
HITACHI OVERSEAS REPRESENTATIVES
United States of America
Hitachi America, Ltd.
power Systems Division
50 Prospect Avenue Tarrytown, NY 10591
Hitachi East Asia Ltd.
Seoul Branch Office
11th Floor, Kukje Centre Bldg. 191,2-Ga Hangang-ro
Hitachi Europe Ltd.
Power Device Department
Whitebrook Park, Lower Cookham Road, Maidenhead
Barkshira SL6 8YA
Hitachi Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
18th Floor, Ramaland Building
952 Rama IV Road, Bangrak
Hitachi China Ltd.
18th Floor, Rui Jin Building
No.205, Maoming Road (S)
Shanghai 200020, China
Hitachi India Trading Pvt. Ltd.
Hindustan Times House (10th Floor)
18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, 110001 India
Hitachi East Asia Ltd.
4/F, North Tower, World Finance Centre
Harbour City, Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Hitachi Australia Pty. Ltd.
Level 3, 82 Waterloo Road, North Ryde
Taiwan Hitachi Asia Pacific Co., Ltd.
3th Floor, Road, Hung-Kuo Building, No.167 Tun Hwa N. Road, Taipei
For inquiries relating to the product, please contact above overseas representatives or below.
Akihabara Daibiru Building,
18-13. Soto-Kanda 1-chome, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, 101-8608 Japan
Management Dept. Power Device Div. Power Systems